Deliveries & Installation
We offer a Free Next Day Delivery Service in the following postcode areas for all items purchased over £100 provided the item is available and in stock at the time of order.
PL14, PL15, PL16, PL17, PL18, PL19, PL20,PL30, PL31, PL32, PL33, PL34, PL35
EX20, EX21, EX22, EX23
We also offer a Free Next Day Delivery Service in the following areas for items purchased with a combined price of over £449.99 provided they are available and in stock at the time of order.
PL13, PL22, PL23, PL24, PL25, PL26, PL27, PL28, PL29, EX6, EX17, EX19, EX38, TR9
We will also offer a Free Next Day Delivery Service on all orders over a combined total of £1000 anywhere on the mainland of Cornwall & Devon provided the items are available and it stock at the time of delivery.
If you fall outside the Free Next Day Delivery criteria but live in Cornwall or Devon please contact us as we may be able to make special arrangements for you at an additional cost.
Items available and in stock will have the message in green as shown below listed under the price of each item.
- Ready to ship today.
- Delivery time approx.1 to 3 working days
Items not in stock will display the red message as shown below and will take 4 - 5 days to get in, you will be advised of an expected delivery date at the time of order
- Delivery time approx. 4 to 5 working days
Freestanding And Built In Appliances
- Our professional team of installers will install your electrical appliances to an existing point.
- We will test the appliance and ensure it's working correctly (Refrigeration items will need to be left standing for a minimum of two hours before they can be turned on )
- We will offer you a demonstration and take away any packaging free of charge.
- Free Delivery includes carrying the item to the room of your choice provided the item will go through doorways without being unboxed.
- We will not make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- For multiple installations please contact our sales team who may be able to reduce the cost if installing several items in one visit, a site visit my be required before placing an order to make sure all the appliances ordered fit.
- We reserve the right to refuse installation should our engineers think that the existing electrical or plumbing points are unsafe and in need of maintenance, any installation costs would be refunded.
|Freestanding Washing Machines & Washer Dryers||£20|
|Freestanding Cooker (Electric)||£20|
|Range Cookers (Electric)||£40|
|American Type Fridge Freezers||£40|
|Fridge & Fridge Freezer Door Reversal||£25|
|Built In Washer & Washer Dryer||£40|
|Built In Dishwasher||£40|
|Built In Dryer||£40|
|Built In Refrigeration||£40|
|Built In Oven (Electric)||£20|
|Built In Replacement Hob (Electric, hole already cut)||£20|
|Tv Up To & Including 43"||£10|
|TV Over 43"||£20|
|TV Extra's (DVD, PVR, Soundbar etc)||£10|
Door reversal on refrigeration units
Door reversals are time-consuming and require plenty of space to carry them out and so will normally be undertaken prior to delivery, this means that your appliance may not be delivered in a sealed box.
We do not install any gas appliances but would be happy to recommend local gas engineers who would install your appliance for an additional cost
Old Appliance Removal & Recycling
We charge £15 per appliance on all items other than refrigeration to take away any like for like appliance due to costs we incur.
Due to the high cost of recycling refrigeration products we charge £30 to take those away.